Victoria’s Multicultural Awards for Excellence recognises these individuals and organizations that promote crosscultural understanding, support new migrants and refugees, celebrate diversity, and enhance social cohesion.
The award categories cover a range of sectors including business, education, volunteering, media and government.
“If you know of an individual or organisation that deserves recognition for their efforts to support multicultural harmony in Victoria, I encourage you to nominate them,” Ms Peulich said.
Applications close midnight, Monday 21 August 2017
Award categories include:
- Victorian Multicultural Honour Roll
- Meritorious Service to the Community
- Premier’s Award for Community Harmony
- Multicultural Business Award
- Education and Early Childhood Award
- Youth Award · Community Innovation Award
- Government and Civic Leadership Award
- Media Award
- Police Awards
Further information and nominations forms can be found at: http://www.multicultural.vic.gov.au/projects-andinitiatives/multicultural-awards
MEDIA CONTACT: INGA PEULICH (03) 9772 1366